PART-TIME Student Job in Strasbourg- teaching English to children (Strasbourg)
compensation: 13,17€ - 23,50€ per hour (including up to 0.80€ transportation bonus) type d'emploi: Temps partiel
QR Code Link to This Post
RECRUITING NOW IN STRASBOURG!
Looking for the perfect part-time student job in Strasbourg? Become an English instructor with Babylangues and teach English to children in an engaging and compelling way.
BABYLANGUES - A UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING!
We are France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and have revolutionised the way children learn languages. Our unique linguistic methodology involves scenario-based interaction and stimulating activities - all backed up by scientific research.
BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
No prior teaching qualifications required and NO FRENCH NEEDED! We accept all levels of French; from total beginners to advanced speakers.
Competitive pay rates between 13,17€ and 23,50€ brut per hour (including up to 0.80€ transportation bonus)
AS A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
* be teaching English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops
* be able to work flexible hours (5-20h/week)
* receive extensive training in Babylangues' methodology (+ material and lesson plans)
* immerse yourself in French culture through exploring the daily life of a French family
* join a network of people helping you to settle into your new life in France
* gain invaluable teaching experience
We are specifically looking at the moment for availability on Wednesday mornings from 7.30am to 11.30 am, nearest transport stop is Bus 17 Oberhausbergen Eglise
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
* Free French classes
* Partial reimbursement of Vélib' pass (bike rental service) AND partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass
* Free mobile phone
* Health insurance
* Discounts on holidays and outings
READY FOR YOUR LIFE IN FRANCE? Babylangues helps you feel at home straight away.
* Support and tips on how to find accommodation
* Ah! L’administration francaise! We will help you open a bank account and apply for your social security number.
* regular cultural events and networking opportunities: new friendships and unforgettable memories are waiting for you!
* native or bilingual English speaker
* 18 years +
* EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
* experience working with young children and conscientious, dynamic and creative personality (artistic and sports skills are a plus)